Six random facts about me, as per Nick's request.
1) I am quite possibly the most low-maintenance person ever except for one thing: my coffee. I'm not picky about clothes. I don't use thirty-dollar shampoo, or even ten-dollar shampoo. I have never been shoe shopping as a recreational activity in my entire life. But God save the barista who puts too little caramel on my macchiatto or who does not use fresh shots of espresso, because bitter coffee? I STRENUOUSLY DISAPPROVE. My official order is an iced Venti skinny extra caramel extra ice caramel macchiatto with the caramel on the cup with a short straw instead of a long straw served with a sleeve, please, and also could you brew the espresso again, it was left out for 3.25 seconds too long and has begun to turn an unsightly burnt umber instead of the natural dark copper, if it's not too much trouble?
2) Everyone knows I love Audrey Hepburn, but it's not really because of her movies - she wasn't a spectacular actress. The number of films with true merit out of the three dozen or so she made can be counted on one hand. I mostly love her for her beauty, her work as a fashion model, and her generous life. She was a lot like me.
3) I love it when I discover something surprising and provocative about someone, especially when you never, ever would have guessed it. I don't mean, "Oh, you skin cats and hang their pelts in your garden shed? I had no idea! How charming!", but, you know, some slightly taboo quirk that kind of makes you raise your eyebrows.
4) I’m terrible at wrapping presents. I tend to be a devout proponent of the forty-tons-of-Scotch-tape method, which hasn’t gone over in the past. The people I love tend to either get unwrapped presents or those that look like they’ve been packaged by a Thorazine dart-struck monkey.
5) I'm not sure if I want kids or not - I mean, there are certain times when I get all melted-butter over babies and cast my moist doe-eyes around for any stroller in sight, but I'm still not sure, you know...but I really really want to be pregnant sometime.
6) My life is so crazy right now on so many levels that the insides of my ears itch. My TEETH hurt. My tabula is not freaking rasa.
Okay then. I taaag:
4) David S.
I know, we were only supposed to tag three. Well to hell with that.